THE DAILY GRIND(HOUSE)
...We just cut up our girlfriend with a chainsaw. Does that sound "fine"?
Monday, June 1, 2009
Seriously WTF? Hard Ticket To Hawaii is an explosive cocktail of guns, drugs and breasts. It's a deadly combination that everyone must see. Not to mention a soundtrack that is painfully 80's. The cheese factor is off the freakin' charts.

This is the 2nd film of Andy Sidaris' L.E.T.H.A.L. Ladies series. There's 12 films in this series based around a team of secret agents. Hot secret agents. Here's Dona Speir (Playboy Playmate March 1984) doing some undercover work.I can go on and on and I will. Nunchucks, ninja stars and chicks with motherfucking ROCKET LAUNCHERS!
Okay, stop what you're doing and watch this quick clip from HTTH titled "Skater's Death" and then feel free to post a comment. Enjoy.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...
Donna and Taryn! I remember this and Picasso Trigger. They used to be on either Cinemax or HBO late-night all the time in the 80's. Boob-fests! I won't get married until I can find a woman skilled with a rocket launcher.

Blogger fate said...
Hi...first time commenteur...I did see 2 of these"films".very unimpressed.I must say these films were like watching a 2 dogs fighting.the playmates were great eye candy.
Did the director have a cross dressing fetish?the 2 movies I did see, had a actor who insisted on crossin it up.


YOUR BLOG TITLE
The template is generated by freakin' Tommy P.
The best in exploitation cinema from kung-fu to horror to afrocentric. 70's style. Ya' stupid muthafucka!