THE DAILY GRIND(HOUSE)
...We just cut up our girlfriend with a chainsaw. Does that sound "fine"?
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Some people like Stallone, for others Arnold, but I like Bronson. Now a simple post would be anything from the Death Wish series. C'mon, that shit is good...but it ain't Mr. Majestyk.

Written by Elmore Leonard ("Rum Punch" aka "Jackie Brown") so you know it's the real deal and Bronson has some classic lines in this classic piece of film history. Such as:

Bobby Kopas: It ain't sunk into that thick brain of yours yet. See, everything goes a lot easier and a lot less trouble when you're doing business with me. You understand what I'm talking about?
Vince Majestyk: You make sounds like you're a mean little ass-kicker... only I ain't convinced. You keep talking and I'm gonna take your head off.Nancy Chavez: If you want to go to bed with me, why don't you say so?
Vince Majestyk: I don't want to talk about it, I want to do it.

This is some quality shit especially if you're a 70's revenge flick kind of person. Now I understand I like to hype up the trailers I post, but this one is fucking great. Enjoy.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:
Blogger Samuel Wilson said...
Definitely a definitive 70s film, what with Al Lettieri in it along with Bronson. You couldn't ask for much more.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
How the hell did i ever miss THIS one?! I mean...it's tough to beat Bronson blowing punks away with a bazooka in Death Wish 3 but this one looks like it could top that!

Blogger Zachary Kelley said...
As a huge Bronson fan and an Elmore Leonard nut I love this flick. It's one of old Stoneface's best flicks.


YOUR BLOG TITLE
The template is generated by freakin' Tommy P.
The best in exploitation cinema from kung-fu to horror to afrocentric. 70's style. Ya' stupid muthafucka!