THE DAILY GRIND(HOUSE)
...We just cut up our girlfriend with a chainsaw. Does that sound "fine"?
Monday, June 2, 2008
The title says it all. This is the mother of all Dwarfsploitation films coming direct from Denmark. I'd say Terror of Tiny Town would be a close 2nd.

The Sinful Dwarf is so over the top with nudity, sex and disturbing images I had to watch something G rated after to try and erase it from my mind. To sum it up, a dwarf lures young women (with his creepy toy dolls) to his mother's attic where they are chained up and sold for sex. To top it off the dwarf has a Hitler accent. It just doesn't get any sleazier, folks.

Here's a nice shot of our dwarf friend playing with his stuffed animals.I felt dirty yet oddly turned on wathing this. Sure, I may be out of my head but some of these chicks he lures in are hot! Check the vid below for the creepy opening scene complete with a barking stuffed doggy. I feel dirty just thinking about it and I need a shower now!

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
So very, very sinful o' little dwarf...


YOUR BLOG TITLE
The template is generated by freakin' Tommy P.
The best in exploitation cinema from kung-fu to horror to afrocentric. 70's style. Ya' stupid muthafucka!