THE DAILY GRIND(HOUSE)
...We just cut up our girlfriend with a chainsaw. Does that sound "fine"?
Thursday, May 15, 2008
A young female has nightmares of violent murders and before you know it she finds her boyfriend dead. No, I'm not talkin' about Nightmare on Elm Street - this flick came out 2 years before. I'll call it the original dream slasher.

I found myself questioning is this her dream or reality? Oh my god! What's she gonna do? For christ's sake someone get me another beer. I'm not drunk enough yet!

The gore in this is pretty realistic and it has an overall creepy feel. It's trash and it's perfect for late nite viewing.

This thing is evil, it screams and it oozes puss - so don't fuck with it!At one point, an unaware girlfriend kisses her boyfriend's head just after it was decapitated. Now that's messed up.Allow me to quote the trailer: "If its only a nightmare...why is everybody DEAD?!"

Labels: , , , , , ,


YOUR BLOG TITLE
The template is generated by freakin' Tommy P.
The best in exploitation cinema from kung-fu to horror to afrocentric. 70's style. Ya' stupid muthafucka!