THE DAILY GRIND(HOUSE)
...We just cut up our girlfriend with a chainsaw. Does that sound "fine"?
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Motel Hell taught me at an early age never to eat at a restaurant/ meathouse that 's located next to the motel your staying at. Why? Cause that burger your eating is made from motel guests. I think I got a pube caught between my teeth eating near a motel one time. I'll save that story for a later post though.

This slasher takes a bit from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and that's definitely a good thing. But, instead of a Leatherface skin mask you get a monstrous pig mask!All bullshit aside, I really love the chainsaw duel towards the end. Just thinkin' about it makes me tingly in the lower groin area because I'm a freak. Wolfman Jack is thrown in as the kooky town preacher. I guess that's a redundant statement since kooky and preacher go hand in hand. Anyway, Praise the Lord!

Whatever you do stay out of the motel bath! Don't these people ever learn?
This trailer has a great voice over that makes me think Eli Roth used this as a reference for his Thanksgiving trailer...

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
ALMOST better than the epochal chainsaw battle (complete w/ slapstick choreography) is the ridiculously personal & bizarre death monologue of the psycho-farmer...


YOUR BLOG TITLE
The template is generated by freakin' Tommy P.
The best in exploitation cinema from kung-fu to horror to afrocentric. 70's style. Ya' stupid muthafucka!