THE DAILY GRIND(HOUSE)
...We just cut up our girlfriend with a chainsaw. Does that sound "fine"?
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
This is my 3rd favorite gore film next to the original Evil Dead and Peter Jackson's Dead Alive. It is nastier than these titles on the level that the blood flows in a non joking manner. It is just down right sick.

A demented a little boy chops his mommy's head off while she is having sex. OUCH!!! The camera doesn't cut away in the gore. The gore scenes were said to be shot by Tom (Dawn of the Dead) Savini. But from my understanding he had nothing to do with this flick. That doesn't matter as these scenes are fan-friggin-tastic on the blood level...WOW!!!There's not much online with this puppy, but trust me find it...it's disturbing in the bad way...the bad way that you need it for the gory finale. It's a finale that makes me cringe.

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:
Blogger Mike Everleth said...
I had this movie on video back in the mid-to-late '80s and I loved it. But then my tape disappeared mysteriously and I eventually wasn't sure I actually even had it. The movie is only a vague memory right now, but I'm glad to see that at least I wasn't nuts in thinking I had seen it.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Lots of bloody violence and gore? How did I miss this one?

Blogger Lost HIghway said...
I can't find this DVD anywhere.

Blogger rebecca said...
Hi there. I love your blog, and I just wanted to let you know that I added a link to it from the Old Nick Magazine blog.

Cheers!

-R

Anonymous Anonymous said...
One of the most underappreciated horror films, I think, along with SCREAM BLOODY MURDER.
When I first saw the image of the kid dressed in white, drenched in blood, with a fucking ax held above his head in SPAGHETTI NIGHTMARES I knew I had to see it.

The face in the artwork reminds me a bit of Andy in DEATHDREAM.


YOUR BLOG TITLE
The template is generated by freakin' Tommy P.
The best in exploitation cinema from kung-fu to horror to afrocentric. 70's style. Ya' stupid muthafucka!